About First in Family Energy Scholarship
The First in Family project is designed to work hand in hand with the UConn Engineering GK-12 program.
Funded by the National Science Foundation’s S-STEM (Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program, First in Family will provide scholarships to students from the Connecticut Technical High School System who are interested in careers in engineering.
This program will fund 20 scholarships of up to $6,500 for students from economically disadvantaged families, with a particular focus on those who will be the first in their families to attend college.
- Senior Design Journey 2021: Bringing More Lyman Orchards Pies to the Masses, Part 2 April 12, 2021
- New $1.5 Million Grant to Fund Creation of “Water Processes Library” for Researchers April 8, 2021
- Rags to Riches: Alumnus Uses Education to Lift Himself from Poverty April 5, 2021
- CyberSEED Returns in Virtual Format March 16, 2021
- Javidi Wins Emmett Leith Medal from The Optical Society February 15, 2021
Anti-Racism Engagement Study: Participants Needed12:00am
Wednesday, April 21st, 2021
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Stamford Campus https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71YNXobRM5DP8hgAre you between the ages of 18 and 25 and enrolled as an undergraduate student at UConn? If so, you are invited to participate in an online survey on the effect of anti-racism engagement on psychological and academic adjustment during the coronavirus pandemic. Upon completing this survey, you will have the chance to enter your email address into a raffle for one of ten $50 prepaid Amazon e-gift cards! The online survey is anonymous and will take 15 minutes to complete. Please click the following link to complete the survey: Anti-Racism Engagement Survey.
Anti-Racism Engagement Survey
Principal Investigator: Annamaria Csizmadia, PhD. Dept. of Human Development & Family Sciences
Student Investigator: Sabrina Uva
UConn IRB# X21-0049
Contact Information: email@example.com.More
- Apr 21 Windows/Linux Server OS Patching5:30am
- Apr 21 Weekly Wednesday Reboot of SAPROD6:30am
Program Manager, GK-12
261 Glenbrook Road Unit 2237
Storrs, CT 06269
Telephone: (860) 486-6523
Facsimile: (860 486-5111