About First in Family Energy Scholarship
The First in Family project is designed to work hand in hand with the UConn Engineering GK-12 program.
Funded by the National Science Foundation’s S-STEM (Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program, First in Family will provide scholarships to students from the Connecticut Technical High School System who are interested in careers in engineering.
This program will fund 20 scholarships of up to $6,500 for students from economically disadvantaged families, with a particular focus on those who will be the first in their families to attend college.
- UConn Cancer Treatment Startup Wins $500,000 Grant To Test Their Technology In Space November 22, 2019
- UConn Recognized as a Leader in Educating Women Engineers November 22, 2019
- Beyond Senior Design: From Project to Patent November 19, 2019
- Connecticut Women’s Hall of Fame Honors UConn Engineering Department Head and Alumni November 4, 2019
- Faculty Q+A: Peters’ Important Collaborations with IBM November 1, 2019
- Dec 6 Last day of fall semester classes12:00am
Roster Update #312:00am
Friday, December 6th, 2019
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Storrs Campus SU 203– Review your roster to make sure that all members are included AND all new members are indicated as “Associate Member.” If members are missing, click on the “Invite People” button to invite them and make sure the accept the invitation by the deadline.
– “End Membership” of any associate that was not initiated and any other person that left the chapter
Contact Information: (860) 486-4710More
- Dec 6 Collaborative Event Reflection12:00am
Program Manager, GK-12
261 Glenbrook Road Unit 2237
Storrs, CT 06269
Telephone: (860) 486-6523
Facsimile: (860 486-5111