About First in Family Energy Scholarship
The First in Family project is designed to work hand in hand with the UConn Engineering GK-12 program.
Funded by the National Science Foundation’s S-STEM (Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program, First in Family will provide scholarships to students from the Connecticut Technical High School System who are interested in careers in engineering.
This program will fund 20 scholarships of up to $6,500 for students from economically disadvantaged families, with a particular focus on those who will be the first in their families to attend college.
- CT DOT and UConn Team Up on Driver Behavior Safety Analytics Tool June 23, 2020
- UConn Engineering Joins 30 Universities in Offering Boot Camp Scholarships for Underrepresented Groups June 10, 2020
- UConn Engineering Department Head, Graduate Student Named Women of Innovation Finalists June 8, 2020
- A Commitment from UConn Engineering June 4, 2020
- UConn Engineering and Industry Align to Fight COVID-19 June 2, 2020
- Jul 14 UConn Summer Session12:00am
UConn School of Engineering Professional Education Webinar9:00am
Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
09:00 AM - 09:45 AM
Storrs Campus WebinarThis webinar is held for anyone interested in enrolling in UConn School of Engineering Professional Education’s Master of Engineering, Advanced Engineering Certificates, or taking classes on a non-degree basis. Details about admissions, program curriculum and upcoming course offerings will be provided. Also, the webinar will dig-deep into what makes a graduate degree or certificate program in engineering so valuable for today's engineers and employers.
Register here: https://soeprofed.uconn.edu/meng-and-engineering-certificate-webinars/.
Contact Information: (855) 740-4044More
- Jul 14 RNA-Seq Analysis (Model)9:00am
Program Manager, GK-12
261 Glenbrook Road Unit 2237
Storrs, CT 06269
Telephone: (860) 486-6523
Facsimile: (860 486-5111